Tuesday, July 21, 2026

A Possibly Spooky Sketch from SUO Challenges

Mornin' y'all!  It's that time again...we have a new challenge all ready to go at SUO Challenges!  Check out our hot-off-the-presses sketch:


I had a quick look through my current DSP and I decided that what I needed was another Summerween card, so here it is:


Those spooky kitties are so cute!  There are dies for both of those kitties and stamps in the coordinating Oh My Fright stamp set, but once again I opted to use the kitties from the Frightfully Fun DSP.  I will say I was initially thinking of putting the greeting on the horizontal banner, and in fact I have a third kitty all cut out and ready to go, but then I elected to do a bigger greeting in place of the third flower on the sketch.  The black ribbon I used kinda sinks into the black strip on the card front but it looks better IRL, I promise : )  I also added two bats and a ghost from the matching embellishments pack.  Fair warning though:  those things are pretty thick so they might not go through the mail.

I hope you'll have as much fun with this sketch as I did!  Add your card to the SUO Challenges blog and don't forget, it's Stampin' Up! products only.  Just like it says on the tin.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Oh My Fright
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Frightfully Fun DSP
Accessories:  Circles Collection Framelits (very old and retired, but still SU!), Oh My Fright dies, Stylish Shapes dies, hole punch, Bats & Ghosts Embellishments

1 comment:

  1. Sooo adorably fun and great for autumn. I also keep retired staples!

    ReplyDelete