Mornin' y'all, hope your Wednesday is off to a good start. I had a very busy day yesterday and once I picked Ryan up from school, I absolutely hit a brick wall and conked out for a bit and thus never got any crafting done yesterday. Not a literal brick wall, you know what I mean. So then I had to make a card this morning to share today and here it is:
Is my wolf levitating? Yes. Do I care? Nope, I think he's cute even if he's levitating. I used the sketch from Sunday Stamps:
And the color palette from As You See It:
I was looking at a werewolf stamp set that I want to get, and the idea for today's card popped in my head but obviously I don't have those werewolf stamps (yet) so I used the wolves from Lawn Fawn instead. And my little wolfy fits with the Inkspirational challenge:
Supplies:
Stamps: Wild Wolves, Wolf Before & Afters from Lawn Fawn
Ink: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Smoky Slate Blends
Paper: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Basic White, Lights of Aurora DSP Stack, Simply Marbleous DSP Stack
Accessories: Lawn Fawn dies, Layering Circles dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals, Shimmery Stars Foam Stickers
I only have two errands to run today so hopefully I'll get some crafty time later this morning. I do still have a few more cards to share today, as I am the lucky recipient of THREE cards from the UK and New Zealand! The first two are from Joanne and the last one is from Jan, who are both my teamies on the Paper Players design team. Take a look:
I wish I had gotten an extra pack or two of that Delightful Floral DSP, isn't it gorgeous! Also Joanne is the one who "made" me get the Words of Beauty bundle so I think of her every time I use it. (She's responsible for my purchasing several other things too!)
Joanne said she hoped that Daphne didn't mind the kitties on this card too much and I will say that Daph kinda gave it the side-eye a bit : ) I don't think I've used the kitties from the Cutest Crew stamp set yet and I know I haven't used the birds, I always go for the puppers.
And here's a beauty from Jan, I like how she cut the patterned paper into strips and then popped every other strip up, it's such a neat effect.
Okay, I have just enough time to finish my cuppa and take Daphne for a walk before I have to hit my first appointment. Cheers, y 'all!



Christy, this howling wolf is adorable! What a great use of our colors at AYSI, AND our sketch at SSC! So clever! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It AND Sunday Stamps!
ReplyDeleteYeah, that Joanne - she's a real enabler like that!! And we wouldn't have her any other way! And as for the card - well, sometimes you just have to howl at the moon and this one is perfect. I like the soft sponging of the sky and the dark frame around it. Thanks for joining us again at As You See It.
ReplyDelete