Mornin' y'all and happy Friday! My boys are both off work and school today so we're going to have a little adventure, but first I have a card to share!
It's the Radiant Sunflowers bundle again, but this time I decided to use the dies for something different. Check out this week's Freshly Made Sketch:
And I paired that with this week's Creative Colour Challenge:
This is why I decided to use the dies for today's card since we don't have Garden Green Stampin' Blends (still annoyed about that, SU!). I do think I should have done the flowerpot in white so it didn't disappear on the Berry Burst polka dots but everything was already stuck down by the time I had that thought and I didn't have time to make the whole card over. Still, I like the sunflowers in Timid Tiger and I had fun playing with both the colors and the sketch together.
That's it for me today, peeps. Cheers!
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Radiant Sunflowers
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Timid Tiger, Berry Burst, Garden Green, Early Espresso; Berry Burst, Garden Green, & Early Espresso DSP
Accessories: Radiant Sunflowers dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals, Earth Tone Shimmer Gems, white EP
Oh I lied, I have to share this picture of Daphne who chose to lay like that for several minutes and my neck hurts just looking at her. Okay bye for reals this time!


No comments:
Post a Comment