Mornin' y'all! Hope you had a good weekend, 'cause I sure did. Daphne and I watched Practical Magic on Friday night and then I went to see the new one on Saturday while my dudes were out camping with the Cub Scouts, and then we went out to dinner with friends last night (HI LYNN!). Plus I made some great progress on my current Hocus Pocus stitching project and I made several cards, so a very happy weekend as far as I'm concerned. There was even pumpkin coffee cake for breakfast yesterday, Ryan's favorite.
So anyway, here is today's card:
Since I didn't use the sunflower dies on yesterday's Paper Players card, they had to come out to play today especially with the new challenge at The Card Concept:
I like it. I used Daffodil Delight, Peaceful Pine, Basic Black, and a wee bit of Pecan Pie for my card and finally used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches from last week:
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Radiant Sunflowers
Ink: Peaceful Pine, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Pecan Pie, Basic White, Moonlit Flora DSP
Accessories: Radiant Sunflowers dies, Spotlight on Nature dies, Dimensionals
And here's a picture of some real-life sunflowers that I took yesterday:
I saw these when Daphne and I were out for our morning tour of the neighborhood, they're growing in the green space but right next to someone's back fence. When we lived in Germany, we'd see sunflowers at the blumenfeld that were HUGE, like the flowers were the size of your head! These ones aren't nearly that big but they're still pretty and I see them growing in people's yards too.
Have a great day, y'all!


What lovely sunflowers-on your card as well as in real! Love the papers you used for your background. Those little flowers really stand out against it!
ReplyDeleteChristy, sunflowers are so wonderful = in nature and cut from paper! Such a fantastic use of our FMS sketch!
ReplyDelete=] Michele
Those tiny sunflowers make great accents Christy - and they look just like the photo of the real ones!
ReplyDelete