Goooooood mornin' y'all and happy Friday! The weather is finally starting to cool down just the tiniest bit (I wore a sweatshirt outside last night and it was great) and I've started watching the spooky sweet movies. Already watched both Hocus Pocus movies and I watched the first half of Casper last night; tonight I need to watch Practical Magic because I'm going to see the sequel tomorrow.
And there's one more movie (well, series) that I am happy to watch at any time of year but it's especially good during spooky season...
OF COURSE I have Ghostbusters stamps! (But they're retired, so you can't get them, sorry.) Shopping Our Stash wants to see people, so I chose the Ghostbusters in all their ghostbusting gear. And I had to try out the sketch from Retro Rubber:
I made my first Ghostbusters card two years ago, I'm pretty sure I'd had the stamps for a while before that but in any case they count as retro. I really ought to make cards just as soon as I get a new stamp set so I know how long I've had it but let's not talk about the brand new stamps I bought last month that I haven't used yet and nobody tell my hubs, kay? Kay. Definitely don't mention the ones that I got in the mail on Wednesday or the ones I ordered on Thursday.
Anywha, I also have a Ghostbusters cross stitch that I did several years ago but I haven't ever done the words I wanted to add on it and I should get on that. I'm working on the Sanderson Sisters right now, Winifred and Sarah are done and I'm stitching Mary, then I need to do "It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus!" underneath them and then the real trick is actually getting it framed. I have an entire stack of stitches that I've done and not gotten framed yet, including at least two very large full-coverage pieces. Maybe I should make that a goal for next year, get at least one piece framed every year.
Anyway, that's it for now. I will be making cookies for most of the day because the hubs asked me to make "some cookies" for the Cub Scouts event this weekend and of course I heard "We need thousands of cookies" so I made a double batch of chocolate chunk cookies and a batch of oatmeal white chocolate cranberry cookies yesterday; today it's double chocolate crinkles and lemon crinkles and then I need to deep-clean my kitchen this weekend. Cheers!
Supplies:
Stamps: Slime by The Ink Road, Ghoulish Grunge, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink: Versamark, River Rock
Paper: Basic Black, River Rock, Basic Beige
Accessories: Black EP, White EP, Dimensionals

Love it - you really do have the best stamp collection!
ReplyDelete