Saturday, October 12, 2024

What Did You Do, Ray?

Happy Saturday, y'all!  We went out to breakfast this morning at a nearby diner.  The French toast was okay but the bacon was amazing.  Good thing all three of us ordered our own bacon or there might have been a scuffle : )

Anyway, I've been in my craft room for a bit and I just had to make a card based on one of my favorite movies ever:


IT'S THE STAY-PUFT MARSHMALLOW MAN!!!!  I have two Ghostbusters-themed stamp sets from The Ink Road and this is the first time I've inked them up.  (The stamps are now retired so you can't buy them, sorry.)  I made this for the Color Throwdown:


I've just been waiting for the perfect time to ink up these Ghostbusters stamps, so I'm a happy stamper now.  : ) And also I really want to rewatch the OG Ghostbusters now.  And the Haunted Mansion.  There's my afternoon sorted.

Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Slime & Slime Icons from The Ink Road
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Stampin' Blends in Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, Flirty Flamingo
Paper:  Blueberry Bushel, Real Red, Thick Basic White, Real Red & Daffodil Delight DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles dies, Stitched Shapes dies, white EP, Dimensionals, Matte Dots

2 comments:

Broni said...

Ha, ha! Too cute, Christy!! So glad you're sharing it with us at the Color Throwdown this week!!

Tanya said...

This is a very fun card! However, your title is my favorite part. I say that several times a week. It's not even a favorite movie, its just quotable! Or Bill Murray is.... hahaha!