Saturday, October 3, 2026

Charlotte

Midnight greetings, ghoul friends!  Welcome to night 3 of the Halloween Hex-Travaganza...and tonight's card is creepy-crawly!


My mom has a giant inflatable spider that she puts in the front yard every year, but I usually shy away from arachnids of any kind.  I don't think any of my Halloween decor features spiders, but I did still have to get the Web of Fun bundle this year and this is the first time I've used it.

I paired this year's DSP with the retired Petunia Pop so I could use some of the star stickers that are that color.  For the BOO, I die cut it from Petunia Pop cardstock and then coated it with Wink of Stella so it would sparkle like the stars.

Stay spooky, friends!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Web of Fun
Ink:  Basic Gray, Smoky Slate Blends
Paper:  Petunia Pop, Basic Gray, Frightfully Fun DSP
Accessories:  Web of Fun dies, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella, Puffy Star Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment