Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Circles or Squares?

Mornin' y'all!  I've got a busy day ahead with several errands to run, so let's get started.  I have a pair of cards today:


The latest Inspired By... Challenge made me think of the Spice Cake DSP which Google says was released in 2011.  I made the card on the left first, but then I had the negative shape from the leaf I'd die cut so then I had to make the card on the right and use that shape.  So, circles or squares?

Here's the Inspired By... Challenge that got me started:


I used River Rock, More Mustard, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla for my colors, which are all in the Spice Cake DSP.  I love that paper, I was smart enough to get an extra pack but for today's cards I was working only with scraps instead of cutting into any new sheets.  Because I'm still a paper dragon even though I'm trying to convince myself to Just Use The Paper.

Supplies, left card:
Stamps:  Love of Leaves
Ink:  Soft Suede
Paper:  River Rock, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Spice Cake DSP
Accessories:  Love of Leaves dies, Layering Circles dies, Dimensionals

Supplies, right card:
Stamps:  Love of Leaves
Ink:  Soft Suede
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Spice Cake DSP
Accessories:  Love of Leaves dies, Layering Circles dies, Dimensionals


In other news, Daphne missed the memo on proper couch usage.  No idea how this could possibly be comfortable for her, but it didn't stop her laying like this for quite a while.  As long as it makes her happy, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment