Sunday, October 4, 2026

Purple Mountains Majesty for The Paper Players

Happy Sunday, y'all!  I hope you enjoyed Jaydee's fabulous sketch last week, but it's time for a new challenge from The Paper Players.  Take a look at our theme courtesy of the amazing Ann:


I currently live in Colorado so I knew from the jump that I wanted to do mountains, and I remembered a particular pack of patterned paper that was just the thing I needed.  Here's my card:


Do you remember the Enjoy the Journey DSP?  I think I have like four packs of it, partially because it features Starry Sky which is one of my top In Colors ever and also because I love the patterns in it.  That meant I have a sufficient hoard that I was able to convince my dragon brain to cut into it for this challenge : )  And then I ended up with two more cards while I was at it:


It's always nice to have a stash of thank you cards and once I started, I couldn't just leave these two pieces of the patterned paper without turning them into cards too.

Check out the other design team creations on the Paper Players blog, and you can hop through their individual blogs to leave some comments too:

The Paper Players Design Team



And then upload your card at the Paper Players blog!  Keep in mind a few simple rules:
1.  Create a new paper project
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us and provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge submission
3.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL
4.  Have fun!


Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Greatest Journey
Ink:  Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape
Paper:  Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Basic White, Enjoy the Journey DSP
Accessories:  Painted Labels dies, Starry Sky bakers twine, Pearlized Faceted Circles, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment