Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Purple Octopus

Mornin' y'all, how's your Wednesday going?  I had a Very Productive Day yesterday and I'm hoping to have another one today, I have two more batches of cookie dough to make up today and then I'll be baking cookies tomorrow and Friday.

But for now, a card:


CAS on Friday wants to see sea-related cards, and I paired that up with the TGIF Challenges color palette:


I will say it's a lot of layers for a CAS card, but I kept a lot of white space around my main focal point so I think it still counts.  I did stop myself from adding any embellishments other than some Wink of Stella on the octopus though.  Do octopi come in purple?  In my craft room they do, I don't know about in the ocean.

That's it for now, peeps.  Have a great day!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Message in a Bottle, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Fresh Freesia
Paper:  Lost Lagoon, Fresh Freesia, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Layering Circles dies, Mini Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

1 comment:

dj said...

I love love love this punny set...how fun!! This octopus in a bottle is perfect for our SEA challenge over at CAS on Friday. Thanks for playing along with our clean and simple challenge...you nailed it! Deb Horst, DT #342