Midnight greetings, ghoul friends! I have been having SO much fun making Halloween cards this year and there's lots more to come...I. need to start sending them out! But first, let's take a look at Pumpkin:
Yes, I made a black cat and named him Pumpkin : ) I bought these Spellbinders dies called Halloween Add-Ons this summer when I think they went on clearance and I was just waiting for the right opportunity to use them. Enter the Just Us Girls Challenge:
I used the Spellbinders dies for Pumpkin the cat and the greeting, then three sets of Stampin' Up! dies for the other elements: Tile Garden, Painted Pumpkins, and Squares Collection. Lots of dies here and the only stamping is the Oct. 31 and the bats behind Pumpkin. I love the Halloween palette from TGIF Challenges!
The only other colors I used are neutrals, so quite a lot of black, a bit of Basic Beige and Whisper White, and some pumpkin stems in Pecan Pie.
Stay spooky, friends!
Stamps: Halloween Backgrounds, Halloween Add-Ons by Spellbinders
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Basic Black, Granny Apple Green, Blackberry Bliss, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Beige, Pecan Pie, Basic White
Accessories: Halloween Add-Ons dies, Tile Garden dies, Painted Pumpkins dies, Squares Collection Framelits, Dimensionals


1 comment:
I'm not usually a cat person, but Pumpkin is super cute! I love the way he's peeking out of the frame and the pumpkin border just adds to the Halloween fun. A fab card!
Post a Comment