Mornin' y'all! It's time once again for a new challenge from SUO Challenges, and this time we are CASEing the one, the only...Jennie Maier! She frequently plays along with us and we are so pleased to be featuring her today. Here is her card:
I started with the patterned paper and chose a pattern somewhat similar to what Jennie used, and it's fall (shut up calendar, I say fall starts on September first and the leaves are changing colors already so that means I'm right) so I went with leaves. Also these leaf stamps are nice, solid shapes like the ones she used on her card. I tried to stick to a similar color combination too, including a bit of Pool Party to go with all the warm colors. I love a nice blue or purple for contrast with the more typical fall colors.
I hope you'll play along with us at upload your card at SUO Challenges! Don't forget to keep it to only Stampin' Up! products (that's what we do, after all) and most importantly, have fun. Cheers!
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Simply Leaves
Ink: Cajun Craze, Golden Glow, Pool Party, Early Espresso
Paper: Cajun Craze, Golden Glow, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Sunflower Fields DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals, Radiant Gems

1 comment:
Christy, such a cute card with those leaves! I like how you cased the layout! And I too can't believe it's fall!! Thanks for the kind words!
Post a Comment