Mornin' y'all. Ryan doesn't have school today (no idea why) so we both lollygagged around and had a bit of a lie-in this morning. Daphne knows I have finished my first cuppa so she's telling me it is Time To Go For A Walk NOWWW Mahm so I'd better type fast.
So here's my card for today:
I brought out last year's Thankful Garden for the current Atlantic Hearts sketch:
I think I went a little overboard with the die-cut leaves but it's all stuck down. I chose Thankful Garden thanks to the Retro Rubber TTT challenge:
I plan to circle back to this one because I really want to make a fall card : ) This time I did the top row, with ribbon - stencil - die cuts, and I chose Thankful Garden because that's the only stencils I have other than this year's Painted Pumpkins. Thankful Garden is a year old so it just counts as retro in stamp years, and that hydrangea stamp was perfect with this Color Dare duo:
I used Peaceful Pine and Hydrangea Hue for my colors and white for a neutral. Now that I've gotten this card out of my system, I will be back to fall and Halloween cards for a while I think : ) They're my favorite to make.
Okay, Daph is making with the puppy dog eyes so I'm going to take her for a walk and I'll see you later, kids. Cheers!
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Thankful Garden
Ink: Hydrangea Hue, Peaceful Pine
Paper: Hydrangea Hue, Peaceful Pine, Basic White, Mosaic Garden DSP
Accessories: Thankful Garden stencils & dies, Textured Notes dies, Peaceful Pine ribbon, Dimensionals, Clear Epoxy Drops



6 comments:
so beautiful, I always like blue cards.
Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Beautiful, Christy - I am such a fan of our new Eeyore color, lol. You really made this hydrangea set sing! I should have gotten this one, darn it! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!
This is just beautiful - thank you for sharing with us at Color Dare!
Pretty blue flowers! Perfect for the Color Dare Challenge!
So pretty. The large hydrangea works so well with our sketch. Love the layers of colors of the petals. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
sue n.
What a beautiful hydrangea!!! Hope Daphne enjoyed her walk!! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare!
Post a Comment