Monday, April 1, 2013

She Believed

Happy Monday peeps, I hope you're feeling better than I am.  The stomach bug has caught up to me so mostly I've been spending time either sleeping or lying on the couch watching movies (GI Joe, Galaxy Quest, and a James Bond movie...I like movies where things blow up).  But I finally managed to make a card for today!


I have a friend who is running her first half-marathon later this month, I think this might go to her.  I picked out that pattern from the Twitterpated DSP and let it dictate my color combo for everything else.  The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches:


Lovely sketch didn't take me long at all to put together my card once I chose the Feel Goods stamp.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stampin'!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Feel Goods
Ink:  Island Indigo
Paper:  Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP
Accessories:  Labels Collection Framelits, white baker's twine, Festive paper piercing template, eyelet border punch, Argyle embossing folder

2 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is so pretty Christy! I love how you've combined all these pretty colours together and I love your use of this great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

That's such a great sentiment for your friend! I know she'll love this pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!