Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Live Happy with the Nachos

Happy Tuesday!  Are you ready for another spec-fabulous Nacho Average Color Challenge?  Here it is!



And here's what I made:


I figured it's been too long since my last Stippled Blossoms creation.  I added a Candy Dot on the corner (Rose Red, not Primrose Petals, but close enough to work I think) because the card just seemed to need a little something more.  The only thing that took a bit of time was cutting out the flower and the leaves.  Other than that, easy peasy!

Check out what the other Nachos have made, and then show us your own Smoky Primrose Pizzazz!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Stippled Blossoms, You're Lovely
Ink:  Primrose Petals, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Watercolor Wonder DSP
Accessories:  Regals Candy Dots, Windows Collection Framelits

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I really like all those colors together with the grey or "silver". Beautiful.

Amber Hight said...

Super cute my girl! Love that big flower, so pretty!!