Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Nachos: Hello Goodbye

*Goonies style* Heyyy youuuuu guyyyyyyys!  You imagined that line in Sloth's voice, right?  It's time for another Nacho challenge, and this week it's a fun sketch:


And my card:


Gently Falling is retiring?  Say it ain't so!  But it is.  Maybe because everyone who buys SU stamps has already bought it?  Love these leaves.  Anyway, I used some already-retired colors, but you could sub in So Saffron for the Barely Banana and Cajun Craze for Dusty Durango.  I miss Barely Banana; it was similar to So Saffron, but without Saffron's muted undertone.  Oh well, I've still got a small stash of Banana cardstock.

Enough of my yammer, go check out the Nacho Average Challenges blog to see the DT's beautiful creations, and get to craftin'!  That's an order ;)

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Gently Falling (retiring), A Dozen Thoughts (not retiring), Gorgeous Grunge (also not retiring)
Ink:  Barely Banana, Dusty Durango, Basic Gray
Paper:  Barely Banana, Dusty Durango, Whisper White, retired Dusty Durango & Basic Gray DSP (because scraps!)
Accessories:  Window Frames & Banner Framelits, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

OK, that looks like my plate after eating some ketsup. Ha! I really like the look of that! Super cool.