Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Nachos: Balloons, not Butterflies

Hey, stampy friends!  It is time once again for a rock-your-socks Nacho Average Color Challenge!  This one's a great one too, check it out:


By now you probably recognize those colors from the Cherry on Top DSP.  Of course I used that on today's card, but I thought I'd mix things up and make a card with balloons instead of butterflies this time :)


All of the stamps I used on this are from past My Paper Pumpkin kits; the greeting is from a different kit than the balloon and string stamps, but I don't remember which months.  I stamped the three balloons with different colors of ink, then stamped over them again with Versamark and applied some Iridescent Ice embossing powder for some fun glitz.

Now it's your turn to play with this specfabulous color combination!  Don't forget to share your beauty with us on the Nacho blog.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  past My Paper Pumpkin kits
Ink:  Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versarmark
Paper:  Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black, Whisper White, Cherry on Top DSP
Accessories:  Iridescent Ice EP

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Very cute. Love how the strings curl around and through the greeting.

Tanya said...

This turned out really cool! I love the sparkly balloons!!