Saturday, February 13, 2016

Baby Books: March

Hey kids!  I know tomorrow is Valentine's Day (and the hubs' birthday) but crafters work ahead so today's baby book layout is all about St. Patrick's Day.


The title letters might look black on your computer screens, but they're Night of Navy.


SU! doesn't make a lot of St. Patrick's Day stamps (and I have most of the ones they've made since I started stamping) so I had to augment with some *gasp* non-SU stuff.


That design in the lower left is a claddagh; I wear a claddagh ring on my right hand every day.  I love that design, and it's Irish so it fits with the page theme :)



Today's color combination includes Cucumber Crush, Night of Navy, Green Galore, Crushed Curry, and of course Whisper White.  I'd only had Cucumber Crush for a few weeks when I made these layouts (this was for twins, I made two of everything) but I thought it would be fun for a March layout.  I do like Cucumber Crush with the long-retired Green Galore...

Happy Saturday, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Pinch Proof (large clover, leprechaun), Pinch Me (ridiculously tiny clover), non-SU stamps (claddagh, sentiment, medium clover)
Ink:  Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy
Paper:  Cucumber Crush, Green Galore, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix alphabet

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

LOVE IT!!! So we're past Valentine's and on our way to St. Patty's Day!