Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Rubbah-dultery

Okay, kids.  Y'all know that I'm like 95% SUO (Stampin' Up! Only), but every once in a while, I see stamps made my someone else that I just HAVE TO HAVE.  Yep, I occasionally commit rubbah-dultery.  And that's how I got to today's card.


Sooooo if SU! had My Little Pony-esque or unicorny stamps, I wouldn't have strayed.  But this one from The Greeting Farm is just SO RIDICULOUSLY CUTE and I seem to have a problem with capitalization today.  I didn't get the matching dies (...yet) so I hand-cut my little unicorn and this is going to my friend Ashlea because she's convinced I'm obsessed with unicorns and it will make her laugh.  No comment on whether or not she's right about a possible obsession.  Ashlea, however, is obsessed with cupcakes, so of course I had to use the cupcake pattern on here.  Teehee.

Anywha, I used this week's Global Design Project color combo.  I looked on their site and nothing I saw says submissions have to be SUO, so here's their challenge:


And the sketch is from Mojo Monday:


It's been raining all day today so you'd think I would have had this card posted hours ago, but first I had to straighten up a few things from finishing up all the baby shower projects last week.  You know when you get to the finish line for a big project, it pretty much looks like a tornado went through your crafty area...at least, that's how it is for me.  I still have some things that are disorganized, but I'm getting there.

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Greeting Farm's Magical Friends
Ink:  Basic Black, Bermuda Bay
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Basic Gray, Thick Whisper White, Have a Cuppa DSP Stack
Accessories:  Prismacolor pencils, Dimensionals

3 comments:

CCsMom said...

I still have things going at MY house, too!!!

Cute, cute card! LOVE the little stamp!

Stampin' Dolce said...

my daughter would flip for this pony card! so cute! Thank-you for taking the Global Design Challenge!

Jess said...

Oh that is so adorable Christy! Totally made by your colouring though - it's fabulous! Thanks for joining in on this week's GDP colour challenge!