Saturday, July 2, 2016

A-Team Baby Book: Game Day

Happy Saturday, kids!  And a holiday weekend to boot.


I accidentally blew past this layout in my baby book posts...I think I put it after November but before December because that's when the Texas Christian vs. Oklahoma State football game is (which is where baby girl's parents went to school; they always go to the game).  My mom sent me some TCU and OSU supplies, so I chose gray for the page base since that's neutral for both schools, and accented with purple and white for the TCU side and orange and black for the OSU side.  I had to buy the football stamps and now I have football stamps that I will probably never ever ever use again :p


I usually don't use stickers on my scrapbooks anymore hardly ever, but these worked!


Mom sent me enough stuff to do practically a whole OSU/TCU album but I just needed a few things for this layout, so she got the rest of the stuff back.


See look, football stamps.  Maybe I'll send those to Mom too!



The patterned paper isn't SU!, but I put down the colors that it corresponds with and came up with a color combination of Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Lovely Lilac, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, and Basic Black.

Have a great holiday weekend! And happy birthday to my mom!

Supplies:
Stamps: football stamps from Echo Park
Ink:  Smoky Slate
Paper:  Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White, non-SU patterned paper
Accessories:  Sizzix alphabet, college logo stickers

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I'm sure Clara will LOVE her book when she gets old enough to really look at the detail!!!