Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Driftwood Anniversary

Happy Toooosday, y'all!  I've got a happy baby bouncing right next to me.  At least he can't reach the keyboard from where he is right now ;)


So here's today's card.  I'm in looooooove with Emerald Envy, what about you?  I had a good excuse to use it too, what with the current photo inspiration from Inkspirational:


Oooh pretty.  I don't have the new So Many Shells stamp set or I would have been tempted to use it today; instead I pulled out the brand-new-to-me Oh So Eclectic for the greenery on my card.  I tried using the matching Framelits to cut it out, but I discovered that the matching Framelit is not an exact match for this stamp, it works better with the *other* sprig of greenery.  So I ended up fussy cutting the two for my card to get the look I wanted.

I chose the sentiment to go along with this week's theme challenge from Global Design Project: 


So there you have it, that's my card for today.  Hope to get in some more stamping sometime later today once Ryan tires himself out in his bouncer :)  I literally have a bouncing baby boy.  Ha!

Cheers, y'all!  Happy stampin'!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hardwood, Oh So Eclectic, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Emerald Envy, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Paper:  Emerald Envy, Sahara Sand, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Mini Dimensionals

1 comment:

Nonni said...

What a great card! I love the way you were inspired by our photo and used it as a sketch -very creative, great job! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!