Monday, January 11, 2021

Disney Cruise: Cruisin'

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Despite a killer headache yesterday, I did manage to do a little bit of work on photo organization, so that's two weeks in a row.  It's going more slowly than I want it to, but at least it's going.

Germany is on a very strict lockdown right now so we're just dreaming of the days when we can travel more than 15 kilometers from the house (yeah, that's the rule right now).  So today I'm sharing the first layout from the Disney cruise we took right after Ryan's second birthday.


I have had that Mickey punch for yeeeeeaaarrrrssss and it always gets used when we go to a Disney park or on a Disney cruise (I used it A LOT on our first Disney cruise album).  I have a ton of Disney stickers and stuff but somehow those almost never get used *shrug*  Anyway, we had a couple of pictures from the airport and plane to Miami, then they do the "welcome aboard" pictures when you board the ship, so there you have it for the first layout.  Oh, you might be able to see it if you click on the picture of the layout to make it bigger--Ryan's shirt has Mushu (from Mulan) on the pocket and it says "Travel-size for your convenience."  Bahahaaaa!  So I'm wearing a coordinating "Dishonor on your cow" shirt.

Today's color palette is your basic Superman with blues, yellow, and red:  Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Riding Hood Red, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  While I was working on these layouts I decided to try to use a whole rainbow of colors for the page bases so get ready for some COLOR for the next few Scrappy Mondays.

Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White, Birthday Bonanza DSP
Accessories:  Mickey punch by All Night Media (I think)

No comments: