Tuesday, August 29, 2023

SUO Challenges: A Spec-Taco-Lar Sketch

Hey hey it's TACO TUESDAY and also time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!


This time around, we've got a great sketch for you!  Check it out:



And here's what I made:


A taco with a mustache AND a silly pun sentiment?  Oh yeah, I am HERE for it!  Once again I started with the Bright & Beautiful DSP and just went from there!  Lots of great patterns in this stack.

Hope you'll give this sketch a try and post your card on the SUO Challenges blog.  I think I need to make another card or two with this sketch, it's fun!  And tonight we're definitely having tacos for dinner : )

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taco Fiesta
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Stampin' Blends in Lemon Lolly, Lemon Lime Twist, Poppy Parade
Paper:  Lemon Lolly, Lemon Lime Twist, Blueberry Bushel, Thick Basic White, Bright & Beautiful DSP stack
Accessories:  Deckled Rectangles dies, white EP, Dimensionals

No comments: