Thursday, September 28, 2023

Witchy Sisters

Mornin' y'all!  I must confess, I am 100% procrastinating.  All our stuff that was in storage for 3 years was delivered yesterday (well, almost, one box was missing but it's supposed to be here today) and ZOMG WHY DO WE HAVE SO MUCH STUFF.  It took me a couple of hours to organize all the books and with some creativity I managed to fit like six bookshelves' worth of books into two shelves; today I need to tackle the garage (again) because I would really like to be able to park my car inside.  I am procrastinating because I know it's going to be hot out there and I just don't wanna :p but no one else is going to do it, so I'm heading out after I write this post.  And once the garage is done, I have a lot of stuff strewn over the whole bottom floor of the house, so yeah, I'm going to be busy for a bit.

Anyway, I have THREE cards to share today!


Oh yes, we are back with the Sanderson sisters today.  Check out the Inkspirational challenge:


In addition to CAS, there's an optional twist of making a card inspired by a movie.  I already had the images and sentiments stamped out and die cut, I just hadn't made them up into cards, so of course I had to jump on this challenge : )


So there's Winifred Sanderson and a quote.  I saw a meme on Facebook that said this was the reaction every time it was a nice summery day because it's time for fall already, and yeah I feel that!  I almost forgot, I chose the patterned paper so that this would fit in the Global Design Project color challenge:


Supplies:
Stamps:  Full Moon by The Ink Road
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Basic Black, Thick Basic White, Them Bones DSP
Accessories:  Nested Essentials dies, Dimensionals


And here's Sarah Sanderson, and I think that quote just gets even funnier if you don't know the context.  But I'll send this to one of my Hocus Pocus-loving friends so she'll understand the reference : )

Supplies:
Stamps:  Full Moon by The Ink Road
Ink:  Lemon Lolly, Starry Sky
Paper:  Starry Sky, Thick Basic White, Bright & Beautiful DSP Stack
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Nested Essentials dies, Dimensionals


And last up is Mary Sanderson, I was surprised that the Pumpkin Pie ink actually shows up over the Early Espresso ink I used for her hairdo.  I did stamp it two or three times but I didn't expect it to show up over the darker ink, so that's a happy surprise

Supplies:
Stamps:  Full Moon by The Ink Road
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Thick Basic White, Plaid Tidings DSP Stack
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Nested Essentials dies, Dimensionals

Okay, I'm off to tackle the garage.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

These are cute! Sooo many funny lines in this show, haha! We quote it often!

Marlena M. said...

Ah organizing is neverending, isn't it?! I don't envy you, but I'm glad you took the time to finish and share your fun/bright creations. Thank you for joining us at INKspirational~