Thursday, May 9, 2013

Print Poetry Peacock Feather

Howdy, folks!  I finally have a card done for today's blog post.


I suppose the card is okay, but for some reason it's just not quite doing it for me today.  Probably a result of not sleeping well last night...I woke up at 3:45 and didn't really get any restful sleep after that.  Insomnia sucks.

Anyway, today's card was based on the current Retro Sketch, though I'm afraid I failed to do it justice.  I had all these ideas for this sketch earlier this week but those ideas seem to have fled for the moment.


Well, as Scarlett O'Hara says, tomorrow is another day.  Have a good one, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Fine Feathers, Fabulous Phrases
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Wisteria Wonder (hard to see on the feather, but it is in there, and on the sentiment too), Gumball Green
Paper:  Gumball Green, Whisper White, Print Poetry DSP
Accessories:  Wisteria Wonder baker's twine

No comments: