Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Celebrate...Medieval Style

Ready for some fun scrapbook pages?


We went to a costume party in Nottingham last summer; see the original blog post here.  The costumes were provided, and I got I think the only "enchantress" dress they had (I was the only one in purple) while a bunch of the other ladies were queens in that Rose Red color.  So I found myself a crown and decided I was Morgan le Fay, who was both a queen and an enchantress.

This layout was fun to put together though I wish we had lots lots more DSP with the In Colors, especially Gumball Green which I shall miss when it retires this summer.  I got that arrow punch on the SU! clearance rack quite a while ago and this is its maiden voyage.  The thing that took the longest on this layout was deciding which Monty Python quote to use in the top left corner : )

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Seasonal Sayings, Wing It
Ink:  Summer Starfruit, Elegant Eggplant, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green
Paper:  Raspberry Ripple, Elegant Eggplant, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Gumball Green & Summer Starfruit DSP
Accessories:  Labels Framelits, arrow punch (retired), hexagon punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Cracks me up -- I bought an arrow punch just recently because of some layouts I want to do for Adam's Air Force book -- he's in photos where you can't really see it's him unless you KNOW, so I wanted to point him out. But that's pretty funny. LOVE IT how we think alike so many times. Love you!