Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Nachos: Just For You

Mornin', Nacho fans!  I hope you enjoyed last week's 100th Nacho challenge, and this week the Nacho Average Challenges ladies are back with another great sketch:


I just realized that sometimes I don't always copy the sketches quite as accurately as I might...I scribble them down in a notebook and carry it in my craft room since I don't have a computer in there (I like to unplug when I'm crafting...except my iPod, which is always on).  So I didn't copy this one down quite right...all the pieces are there, but the proportions are a bit off.  But here it is anyway!


I think maybe I should have done some thin Blackberry Bliss mats around the two smaller panels?  Too late now.  I'll admit I'm getting a little tired of the Moonlight DSP stack...right now it's the only new DSP I have in my hot little hands!  Looking forward to getting just about every other pack of DSP in the catalog as soon as I can ;)

So now it's time to head over to the Nacho Average Challenges blog (if you haven't been there already) to see the other DT goodies, and then give the sketch a try yourself!  And hey, if the Nachos haven't kicked me out yet for not following the sketch exactly, I'm sure they'll all be perfectly nice to you too ;)

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Label Love
Ink:  Hello Honey
Paper:  Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP Stack
Accessories:  Artisan Label & Modern Label punches, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Pretty colors!

Kinda warm today, and it looks hazy outside of the window. It will turn hot later, definitely. My air conditioner on the car keeps messing up. Somewhere it has a leak, but they can't seem to find it. Dad recharged it last night, though.

Have 20 more color changes on the afghan to go and then the border, which takes a very long time. But that's really good considering I started it just last week. Wonder if I can finish it in 2 weeks' time. That would probably be a record, or close to it. Just call me the Happy Hooker. Ha! Love you!