Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Nachos: Pretty Butterflies

Ok, after an unplanned two-week break I am back with the Nachos!  This week it's a beautiful and summery color challenge:


I didn't want to do flowers, because sometimes I think I always do flowers, so I did butterflies instead.  Because when I don't do flowers, I do butterflies : )


I actually made this card before I made the one I shared yesterday, so it was my first card in several weeks.  I decided to keep it very simple because baby steps.  I think I know who's going to get this card in the mail, too!

So now it's your turn...check out the other lovely cards at Nacho Average Challenges and then give it a whirl yourself!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Papillon Potpourri, Occasionally
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana
Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Shimmery White
Accessories:  Elegant Butterfly & Bitty Butterfly punches, Dimensionals, Rhinestones

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Awww, this is beautimus. And it has the colors that I'll be wearing in Disneyland! Mint green and salmon pink! LOVE IT! I really like this card.

So, how many steps for yesterday? I closed 13,111. So far I've walked 114 miles in this challenge. Not bad, eh? Hope I can get my steps on our travel days. I'm not worried about Saturday, but the day we come back may be difficult.