Thursday, March 26, 2015

Lloyd the Lumberjack

Howdy, peeps!  I'm feeling much better today, I'm happy to report.  But for the past few days I've been doing battle with my patterned paper scraps...as my DSP collection has edged toward the ridiculous, so too has my stack o' scraps, and it was taking me forever and a day to find the scraps I wanted.  So I fixed that.  Sure, it took three days, but now I'm Organized.

So today's card is one I made a while back, once more for Missy because she still doesn't love Lloyd the Lumberjack.  (Lloyd the Llumberjack?)


My mother is concerned that Lloyd's pants are very tight, and colored in with Coastal Cabana I have to admit they look like manpris.  But I like Lloyd anyway.

This is once again a version of the Nacho Average Challenges sketch from a few weeks ago:


Lurves that sketch :)

That's it for me today, peeps.  Peace out!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wood You Be Mine?  Starburst Sayings
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate, various Blendabilities which are now discontinued
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP
Accessories:  Starburst & Circles Framelits, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Did you hear me laughing out loud?

I can imagine the gyrations you went through to get the SCRAPS ORGANIZED. You are just TOO MUCH. I do not know where all that organization frenzy came from -- DEFINITELY not your mother. Oh, I can try to get myself organized, but there's a difference -- mine is not operational organization. I can do it for a hot minute and then I'm back to the frenzied mess. One boss told me he couldn't believe I could keep track of things on my desk, but I was always able to put my fingers on anything he requested. So whatever works.

Love ya! Happy Friday. Glad you are feeling better.