Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Nachos: The Best is Yet to Come

Happy Tuesday, Nacho fans!  Are you ready for a super awesome new In Color Nacho Average Color Challenge?  Because it's here:


Bermuda Bay is a longtime favorite of mine, and Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder are two of our new In Colors.  So let's see how they look together:


I wish I'd stamped off the flowers a bit more to make them lighter so the sentiment would stand out a bit more, but otherwise I like how this turned out.  The background is Hardwood stamped off once in Tip Top Taupe to make it lighter.  Super simple card.

Your turn!  Be sure to upload your card to the Nacho blog for us to ooh and ahh over.  Have fun stampin'!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Best Thoughts, Hardwood
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Accessories:  Ovals Framelits

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

VERY nice. I do like those colors together. I am a sucker for ovals, for sure.