Monday, April 24, 2017

Loch Ness

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  We had a good time last week with my friend Tiana and her girls visiting us.  And here it is time for another scrapbook layout!


I know it's tough to crack my secret code, but the photos are from Loch Ness in Scotland (is there even another one?  I think not).  See the original photos here.  And click on the photo of the layout above to look at it bigger, I'm rather proud of the alternating Night of Navy and Basic Gray mats on the right page.  Another thing I'm proud of?  The page title.


How'd I do it?  I inked up the letter stamps with sponge daubers so I could do both Night of Navy and Basic Gray ink and got this cool effect.  Obviously it's going to look best with thicker stamps rather than line art, but I love how this turned out on here.


Today's color palette is the long-retired Kiwi Kiss, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Basic Gray, and Very Vanilla.  I swear I'm using Night of Navy on almost everything lately.

That's all for now.  Squirt has the hiccups but he's pretty happy in his swing, so I think I'll go get cleaned up and take us both to the grocery store.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Jayne's Type Alphabet
Ink:  Basic Gray, Night of Navy
Paper:  Kiwi Kiss, Night of Navy, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, By the Seashore DSP
Accessories:  sponge daubers

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I DO like how the title turned out. Very nice. I really like that font.

Hope all is well today. We're having issues with HERSHEY. She's being bad today -- chewing on everything. Love ya!