Monday, September 11, 2017

Versailles, Part 2

Mornin', y'all!  Today starts the last week of the hubs' convalescent leave for his back surgery, so baby Ryan and I are going to enjoy it :)

So let's start off our bloggy week with more Versailles pictures!


These two layouts are all pics taken out in the gardens.  Some great statues to take pictures of out there, and we got some really cool-looking sky in the pictures.  Even with the look of impending doom, we never got rained on!


I don't know why, but those pictures of the hubs arguing directions with our friends makes me giggle every time I see it.


Same color combination as the first Versailles layout:  Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Brilliant Blue, Basic Gray and Whisper White.  When I do multiple layouts for one thing, sometimes I do all the layouts with the same background color, and sometimes I do like this where I keep the same color combination but change up how I use the colors (background, patterned paper, accent color).  Just depends what I feel like when I do those pages.

Okay, I'm off to try to take some pictures of the little squirt.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Carte Postale
Ink:  Brilliant Blue, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Brilliant Blue, Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Whisper White, Moroccan DSP, Brilliant Blue DSP
Accessories:  circle punches

No comments: