Tuesday, September 29, 2020

SUO Challenges: Summer Colors

Wow, how is it the end of September already?  Is it starting to feel like fall where you are?


We may be edging closer to October, but the SUO Challenges team has a summery color challenge for you:  Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay.  Yes, it's a lot of colors, but I know you can handle it.  Here's my card:


I just love Cute Fruit from the beginner brochure and I know I'm not alone.  I used Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, and Granny Apple Green for my little pile o' fruit and let the blues be the backdrop of the card.  I think that banana stamp might come in handy because I frequently feel like I'm going bananas (teehee).

Please join us for some fun with this hot color combo and upload your creation at the SUO Challenges blog.  See you there!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Cute Fruit
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Cinnamon Cider
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Thick Whisper White, Artistry Blooms DSP
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies

1 comment:

CraftyHunnypots said...

Love your colourful card it's really great and the way you used the two blues for the background is really clever.