Thursday, October 1, 2020

Guten Tag!

Hey y'all!  We're moving to our new house today so I thought I'd share the last card I made before we left NC.  It went out in the mail earlier this week to my friend Tiana :)


I'm so glad I bought the Chase Your Dreams stamp set even though it was only out for a hot minute before it retired.  The castle is Neuschwanstein in Bavaria and was Walt Disney's inspiration for Sleeping Beauty Castle in Disneyland.  It was also the first castle I ever visited in Europe :)

All our household goods are set to arrive next Monday, and after that I don't know how long it will take for our internet to be hooked up (I'm typing this at our hotel room as we'll get to the house later today).  Hopefully it won't be too long before I can start stamping again, I've missed it.  I've been stitching a lot, so at least I have some creative outlet.

Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Chase Your Dreams
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Versamark
Paper:  Misty Moonlight, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Seaside Spray DSP
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, Dimensionals, Champagne Rhinestones

No comments: