Tuesday, September 15, 2020

SUO Challenges: Water World

Are ya ready for a new SUO Challenge?


This time we've got a theme with lots of scope for imagination:  sea, nautical, coastal, world are your keywords.  I have quite a few retired stamp sets that would fit in that theme, but I had to ink up my favorite (and still current) Seaside Notions.


I'm a little bit in love with this color combination too: Seaside Spray, Misty Moonlight, and Calypso Coral (with a smidge of Petal Pink on the seahorse).  I CASEd the layout from page 13 of the annual catalog, don't forget those catalogs are a gold mine of inspiration :). Once again I think my sequins are retired, but everything else on here is current.  Haha, my sea card is current.  I amuse myself at least :D :D :D

Show us your nautical notions on the SUO Challenges blog!  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Seaside Notions
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Misty Moonlight, Petal Pink & Seaside Spray Blends
Paper:  Seaside Spray, Thick Whisper White, Misty Moonlight DSP
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, Dimensionals, Iridescent Sequins (retired?)

1 comment:

CraftyHunnypots said...

Such a great card love the colour of the seahorse really lovely card might need to case this one from the catalogue myself! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration x