Monday, October 5, 2015

Baby Books: One Year Old

Mornin', y'all.  I did work on my own scrapbooks some last week, and while I have several layouts in progress I don't have a new one to share quite yet so baby books it is!


Here's the first birthday spread from the baby books.  I don't know, it seems a little plain to me :(


The cake image was from last year's Sale-a-Bration set Big Day, and it's cute but...I don't know.  And even though the patterned paper is festive and has balloons all over it I think maybe I should have used a different one.  But hey, not every layout can be your favorite, right?


Today's color palette includes Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, and Whisper White.  There's some metallic gold on the patterned paper too.

Well, I've got places to go, things to do, and people to see, so cheers peeps!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Big Day
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Tangelo Twist
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Tangelo Twist, Whisper White, Birthday Bash DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix Alphabet

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I love the colors and I think this is a very nice layout.