Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Nachos: Lovely Leaves

Mornin, stampy friends!  The Nacho Average Challenges crew has a delightful color combination for you today:


Garden Green is my favorite green, but for some reason it doesn't show up in color combinations very often so I was chuffed with this one.  Then I had to decide what stamps to use...should I do dinosaurs?  Maybe some sea creatures?  But then I decided to be seasonally appropriate again (teehee) and use leaves.


I pulled out For All Things, which debuted last year and I hadn't inked it up in a long time.  At first I was going to line the leaves up on the watercolor swooshes, but then I just kept pushing the leaves around on the card front and this is where they ended up.  I like that it gives the card a bit more of a free-form feel to it than if they'd been safely contained on the swooshes.  The two stamps I used for the sentiment are from the August My Paper Pumpkin kit, gotta love those fonts.

Something else to love:  this card will be going out in the mail today.  I'm using it as an invitation to Thanksgiving dinner for my aunt and uncle.  Last Friday's two new Flashback cards are going postal too, so yay for happy mail!

Now go make some happy mail of your own and put a smile on someone's face.  Don't forget to share at the Nacho blog!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  For All Things, My Paper Pumpkin August 2015 kit
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Garden Green, Marina Mist
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Really DO like those colors together. The font is great on the sentiment. Great card, Kik!