Saturday, March 12, 2016

Baby Books: July

Hey kids, how's it going this weekend?  We're powering through the baby book layouts I did for my friend's twin boys, and today we're up to July.


Honestly, the July layouts are some of the toughest ones for me to do (and actually like when I'm done)--SU! just doesn't have a lot of starry paper in colors good for the 4th of July.  But this one I liked; the paper is from Big Top Birthday which had a circus theme and now I'm sad I only got one pack of it because what will I use next time for July baby book layouts?


Be the Star and the matching Stars Framelits made this page come together really quickly.


More star accents...


And on the journaling block too.  Really, this was one of the fastest layouts I put together and I really DID like it when I was done.  It's a miracle!


Today's patriotic color palette includes Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, and Whisper White.  Red, white, and blue with a few accent colors for funsies.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Be the Star
Ink:  Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Big Top Birthday DSP
Accessories:  Stars Framelits, medium star punch, Sizzix Alphabet