Monday, March 21, 2016

Vasa Museum

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Today's scrapbook layout is one I did a few months ago and I just didn't want to forget to post it here :)  Here it is:


These pics are from the day we spent in Stockholm, Sweden (see them here).  A friend of ours recommended we check out the Vasa Museum, which houses the raised shipwreck of a nearly 400-year-old Swedish navy ship.  The conditions of the Baltic Sea make it so the water preserves shipwrecks much better than in other places.


There's my title.  Uh, I think mixed-font titles are like my "thing" on scrapbook pages.


I love that lion shield stamp from Wing It, and it really fit here since the figurehead on the ship is a lion too.


Today's color palette is brought to you by Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Soft Suede and Whisper White.  Thanks for stopping by today, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Jayne's Type Alphabet, Rough Type, Friendly Words (unmounted wheel), Wing It
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Soft Suede
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Deco Labels Framelits, circle punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

LOVE the colors you chose for this one. Very nice.