Saturday, January 28, 2017

Bear Book: November

Happy Saturday, y'all!  I'm here with another bear book layout, and we're back to another one I like a lot.  Check it out:


I tried to work in green and gold on as many layouts as I could, and can I just say how much I love Blackberry Bliss with the more traditional fall colors?  It just makes me happy.


There's my favorite SU! bear stamp from Thankful Forest Friends.  I looooooove that stamp set and wish it had continued in the big catalog, but regardless it's got a permanent place in my collection.  The leaves are from a much older set called Falling Leaves, and I seriously love that stamp set too.


More leaves on the journaling block.


And the color palette today:  Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, and Whisper White.

On another note, as of today I am officially 39 weeks pregnant; February 4 is my due date.  We're taking guesses as to when Sodapop will actually arrive, and in the meantime I am still trying to work on some scrapbook pages :D  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Thankful Forest Friends, Falling Leaves
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Thick Whisper White, Color Me Autumn DSP
Accessories:  On Film Framelits, Sizzix alphabet

No comments: