Monday, January 23, 2017

Spain Shenanigans

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Today's layout is going to make Missy squee with joy because she's on it :)


Click to embiggen.  These are a bunch of goofy pictures we took while we were in Spain; I collected them all in one place and now they are immortalized on a scrapbook layout.  Those for pics on the bottom left?  That's Bennet doing a flying roundhouse kick (and then he had to take a lot of aspirin).  The rest are just shots of us goofing off...after a while you get tired of smiling pretty for the camera!  (If you're interested in seeing all the Spain pics, check them out here.)  I particularly like that last shot in the lower right of my hubs striking a pose.


I wanted a bright and fun color palette for these photos, so I went with a Gable Green page base and accent colors in Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, and Basic Black.  I've got the pictures out to do a couple more layouts for Spain...I'm trying to get as many pages done as I can before Sodapop arrives :)

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Tall Tales Alphabet
Ink:  Pacific Point
Paper:  Gable Green, Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Poppy Parade DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: