Saturday, January 14, 2017

Bear Book: September

Happy Saturday, y'all!  Ready for another bear book layout?  This one is one of my favorites!!


I tend to do apples for September baby book layouts because...back to school, even though babies don't go to school, it's still a thing in my brain.  So apples, along with this cutie:


This is Cadbury, I love him :)


And some wee baby apples for the journaling block...


And bigger apples on both the patterned paper and stamped accents.  It's kind of funny how many apple stamps I have, really.


Today's colors:  Early Espresso, Real Red, Old Olive, So Saffron, and Whisper White.  Yup, one of my favorite layouts from this book.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Cadbury from Whippersnapper, Tart & Tangy, One Smart Cookie
Ink:  Basic Black, Real Red, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Paper:  Early Espresso, Real Red, So Saffron, Thick Whisper White, Summer Picnic DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix alphabet, circle & scalloped circle punches, Prismacolor Pencils

No comments: