Monday, June 5, 2017

Caerphilly Castle

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Did you have a good weekend?  I did--I went to see Wonder Woman yesterday and it was AMAZING.  I can't wait for it to come out on digital/DVD so I can watch it again!  I left the hubs and the tiny human at home to go see it by my onesies, and then I went to Target.  And then when I got back to my car I opened what I thought was a bottle of flavored water and it turned out to be carbonated ICK which exploded all over me and the inside of my car.  So like an Amazon warrior, I destroyed it and did a load of laundry after I cleaned out my car ;)

But anyway!  Let's check out today's scrapbook layout, shall we?


More pictures from our 2014 Wales road trip, can't believe it's been three years already.  See the photos here.  What's funny is I chose to use Bravo Burgundy and So Saffron to go with the picture of the mannequin on Ye Olde Water Closet, and then I didn't use that pic on the layout.  Well, I'm weird like that.


I've been using Jayne's Type (the bigger alphabet) and Rough Type for all my Wales page titles.


Here's a slightly blurry closeup of the flowers I fussy-cut as accents.  I kinda think maybe I should add a few Watermelon Wonder flowers like the one next to the title...


Today's color palette:  the recently-retired Watermelon Wonder, long-retired Bravo Burgundy, still current So Saffron, medium-retired Midnight Muse, and will-never-retire Whisper White.  Hee.

I didn't actually get any pages done over the weekend, but I do have one layout sitting on my desk that's 75% done.  I'm going to go tackle that while the tiny human is asleep :)  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Jayne's Type Alphabet, Rough Type, One of a Kind, Fabulous Flowers
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Midnight Muse, So Saffron
Paper:  Watermelon Wonder, Bravo Burgundy, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy DSP, Walk in the Park DSP
Accessories: patience?

No comments: