Thursday, November 23, 2017

Star Wars Disneyland

Happy Thanksgiving!  Hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday.  (Watch out for those crazy shoppers on the roads this afternoon and early early tomorrow!)

And today is Scrappy Thursday since I didn't do Monday.  I thought maybe I had another Thanksgiving layout somewhere in my draft posts but nope!  So instead, how about more pictures from Disneyland!


Okay the photos of the layout kinda stink but it was super overcast the day I took them and what can ya do.  The 5x7 on the left is when Lee and I met Chewbacca and I can now say I'VE HUGGED A WOOKIEE.  When we met Kylo Ren, he rudely told the girls to leave after their picture, and as she was walking away, Emma indignantly exclaimed, "He didn't even say please!"  The rest of us about died laughing.

Oh, those orangey circles on the right page?  They're epoxy stickers.  The largest one is Chewbacca and the two smaller ones are the Rebel Alliance insignia.


The epoxy sticker on this one says "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?" which I admit wouldn't have been my first choice but I looked all over and apparently no one sells Star Wars scrapbook supplies anymore.  What the heck, people.  Anyway, on the left is Space Mountain in its new guise as Hyperspace Mountain (it's pretty cool, you go through a space battle and Admiral Ackbar says "It's a trap!") and on the right is the lightsaber fight we had in the hotel room one evening before watching The Force Awakens.


Today's color combo:  Sweet Sugarplum, Coastal Cabana, Tangelo Twist, Basic Black and Whisper White.  Kiddo just woke up so I'm going to go grab him, then we're on like Donkey Kong for all the food food foooooooood!  Happy Thanksgiving!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Paper:  Sweet Sugarplum, Coastal Cabana, Tangelo Twist, Basic Black, Whisper White, Eastern Elegance DSP
Accessories:  Star Wars paper & epoxy stickers by Creative Imaginations

No comments: