Sunday, April 29, 2018

China Title Pages

Happy Sunday, y'all!  I'm so excited that I got my China books done, I think I might start a Sunday series of the China scrapbook pages.  Then I'll still have Mondays to share non-China scrapbook layouts too, which is good because I currently have 50+ draft posts of scrappy goodness!



So here are the title pages for China.  I used the same lettering template (in several sizes) and the same alphabet stamps on every layout in the books because I think that makes things feel like they all go together without having to use the same colors or something like that.  I have two packs of DSP that are the same Asian-inspired patterns but in different colors (reds for Ginger Blossom, greens and blues for Green Tea) so those seemed like just the thing for the title pages.  The only thing that took a while on these was cutting out the letters, but even that is kinda fun and relaxing to me.

Well, I have apple cranberry muffins that are about to come out of the oven, so cheers y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Rough Type, My Paper Pumpkin (for the apostrophe on Xi'an)
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Ruby Red, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Green Tea & Ginger Blossom DSP
Accessories:  lettering templates

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

What is that lettering template? I like it!!! Great colors for oriental books, Kik. Very nice.