Monday, April 16, 2018

Orchid Festival 2010, Part 2

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Looks like it's going to be a gray and rainy day here, but at least my scrapbook pages can be all pretty and pink!


It's time for more orchid photos!  And shishi dogs!  I kept the same color scheme from the first layout, but added some patterned paper.  And once again I cropped a lot of the photos.


Here's the sketch I used, for comparison's sake.  Looking through that Becky Higgins sketch book, I think she must have had a lot of her photos printed out much smaller than the standard 4x6 size, because I just CANNOT crop mi pictures down as small as the ones on her sample layout here!  But I managed to get 11 photos on my layout anyway.


Same color combination as last time:  Pink Pirouette, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Barely Banana and Wild Wasabi.

Ooh, my tea's ready.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Butterfly of Happiness, Eastern Influences
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Barely Banana, Rich Razzleberry marker
Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Barely Banana, Blooms & Bliss DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: