Friday, July 12, 2019

Blooming Happiness

Happy Friday, stampers!  As I said on Tuesday, I've been a wee bit totally obsessed with working on my cross stitch project lately, so stamping has taken a temporary back seat while I work on that.  But yesterday I made two cards while Ryan was napping, so I have something to share today and tomorrow!


As it happens, I went with CAS and florals for both my cards.  I used Vibrant Vases for the image on this one, and the sentiment is from the coordinating Varied Vases.

Check out this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


I scored the lines on my cardstock to mimic the strips shown on the sketch; some are a little hard to see, but I promise I scored two parallel lines on each side of the card front.

I also used this week's color combo from Global Design Project:


Two new In Colors in there!  I used Seaside Spray on some scrapbook pages, but this is the first time I've worked with Terracotta Tile and I love it.

Hope y'all have a great weekend.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Varied Vases, Vibrant Vases
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Terracotta Tile, Seaside Spray, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  bone folder?

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love that sweet face! Very pretty colors! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this sentiment with the pretty blooms! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!