Monday, July 29, 2019

Germany, Part 2: Partnach Gorge

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I haven't been in my craft room in like a week.  We went out to Texas and Oklahoma on the 16th, and over that trip is when we told our families that we're moving to Germany next year...and it's also when my brother and sister-in-law announced that they're expecting Baby #2!  And the due date is Ryan's third birthday, ha.

So!  Today I have Germany layout #2 to share:


See the photos close up here and here.  The gorge wasn't far away from where we were staying and it was a beautiful hike (says the girl who doesn't do hiking as a rule).  And it's also very LOUD in the gorge with all the rushing water :)


Today's color palette includes Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy (I promise it's not black), and Whisper White.  I'm going to have to get like a bazillion extra packs of the Garden Lane DSP, I love it.  Lots of different shades of green and you can add lots of other colors to it for a different look.

Okay kids, we're off to the Y.  Have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  Rooted In Nature, Tim Holtz Christmas Alphabet
Ink:  Garden Green, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Thick Whisper White, Garden Lane DSP
Accessories:  Nature's Roots Framelits

No comments: