Friday, July 12, 2024

My Paper Pumpkin March 2021

Hey y'all, this is a pseudo Friday Flashback post.  I subscribe to the Paper Pumpkin kits but...gasp...this is the only one that I've ever put together!  Okay, I took at least a dozen kits and did all the stamping, then sent the pieces to my friend Tiana and her daughters, but this is the only kit that I've ever put together myself.  I know I should cancel the subscription since I haven't been using it (don't even ask how many unopened kits I have) but FOMO is real, y'all.  So here's the cards I made with the kit.


Pretty printed backgrounds and the kit is easy to put together, I'm just usually focusing on something else.  Those were the cards as designed in the kit.

I think the floral pattern was an envelope or something else but I liked it for a card panel, so I made this one with other pieces of the kit.  Maybe one of these days I'll do something with the other kits...

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  My Paper Pumpkin March 2021
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Shaded Spruce
Paper:  stuff from the kit, Seaside Spray, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  stuff from the kit, Stitched Nested Labels dies

No comments: