Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Catty Inspiration with SUO Challenges

 Hey y'all, it's time already for a new challenge from SUO Challenges!

And here it is:


If you need it, here's a bigger pic, we're on page 66 of the SU! catalog:


My eye was immediately drawn to the Pretty Peacock card on the right, so I used that as a starting point and made this:


I do love the Inspiring Snapdragons bundle and I want to see more stuff made with it so that's why I chose it for my card.  Plus do snapdragons come in pink?  Doesn't matter if they do in nature because they do in my craft room!  I found the lovely Pretty Peacock wash in the Thoughtful Journey DSP Stack and used it for the background for my snapdragons.  I chose a sentiment from Inspirational Sketches just because it was smaller than the ones from the snapdragon set and I could cut it apart like the card in the catalog.  I used a few long-retired Noble Peacock Rhinestones for accents as well as a dragonfly because why not.

You have three lovely cards to choose from for this CASE the Catty challenge, so I hope you'll share over on the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Inspiring Snapdragons, Inspirational Sketches
Ink:  Pretty in Pink, Granny Apple Green, Pretty Peacock
Paper:  Pretty Peacock, Granny Apple Green, Thick Basic White, Thoughtful Journey DSP Stack
Accessories:  Inspiring Snapdragons dies, Mini Dimensionals, Noble Peacock Rhinestones

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Beautiful! YES snapdragons are pink! I have Melon Mambo ones out front and I would put money down that my grandma had paler pink ones like yours. But it's been a long time. :)